Sunday 3 July 2011

In My Mailbox (19)

In My Mailbox Is An Awesome Blog Post Idea Hosted By The Story Siren
All links will take you to Amazon


Had a really nice week, on Thursday I spent the whole day with my awesome Mum.  We went to the o2 in London and saw the Titanic Exhibition which was just amazing and quite sad at times.  It was just staggering to think all the things we were looking at were ON the Titanic and have been saved from the bottom of the ocean!  Then in the evening we went to see GLEE LIVE!!!  OMG it was amazing.  I danced my little pop socks off!!  Anyway here is what I got this week!

Bought

Photobucket

Bite Club By Rachel Caine
Once again I happened upon a Works store - whoops!!  I had to get this so I have the complete series so far!

Fade & Gone By Lisa McMann
I've read Wake the first in the series and have been meaning to get these, so YAY!  The last one I read really quick, so thinking these might be the same....

Nearly Departed By Rook Hastings
This has been on my Amazon wish list for so long!  So pleased to finally have it!!

Passion By Lauren Kate
So I've read the first two installments, I just had to get this when I saw it.  Plus it is a Hardback edition, which is pretty rare for the UK, I believe only available from Asda stores??

Ultraviolet By R J Anderson
I found this a couple of weeks ago and just couldn't get it out of my head, so was very excited to buy it!!  Can't wait to start it!



Photobucket

And here's my Glee bits!  I've always wanted a foam finger, so am thrilled to have got the opportunity to get one (and a very cool one at that)
 
 
 
Really hope you have all had an awesome week?!
L-L
xoxo

7 comments:

  1. That is a great haul. They are all books I'd love to read. Glad you had a fun day out with your mum!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great books! :D I loved ultraviolet! hope you do too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved Fade and Gone! The whole series is amazing and McMann's writing is great too!

    Here's My Mailbox

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have a nice list of book that you received in your mailbox this week.
    Happy Reading,
    Book Sniffers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  5. Need to start Passion! I have it on audiobook, but trying to finish Hereafter first. Heard good things about Ultraviolet and I really need to catch up in Morganville Vampires! Looks like you got some awesome books! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great books. Love the Wake series.
    Happy reading.
    Sally.
    http://theelifylop.blogspot.com/2011/07/in-my-mailbox-26.html

    ReplyDelete