Sunday 11 September 2011

In My Mailbox (29)

In My Mailbox Is An Awesome Blog Post Idea Hosted By The Story Siren
Book links will take you to Goodreads


You guys are seriously going to get sick of me saying this, but I had yet another pretty horrendous week.  I'm actually so looking forward to this year being over!  Firstly my lovely cat Ollie has disappeared.  I'm so worried about him and miss him terribly.  Then my Mum got rushed into hospital.  She needs to have her gall bladder removed!!!  It just seems to be one thing after another!!
On a much better note I did get a couple of great things this week, so here they are.......


 Review


Gift

As I mentioned last week, my brother was lucky enough to attend DragonCon.  He very kindly took the time to go and meet the amazing Beth Revis & got me this signed postcard!!



That's my week, I'm so hoping this week will be better *PLEASE!!!*

Hoping you guys have had great weeks?

L-L
xoxo

My Cat came home late last night, he seems a little frail and very tired, but otherwise seems unhurt

7 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear that you have had such a rubbish week. Hope all goes well for your mum.
    I haven't heard of the other life,might have to go and check it out.
    Happy reading.
    Caroline x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear about your cat! I would be pretty upset too. The Other Life looks pretty good. And congrats on the Beth Revis post card! That's awesome :) My IMM :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hugs and mega jealous of Beth Revis card! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry you're week was so bad. But at least you got some great books? I love the cover of The Other Life.

    There's nothing in my mailbox this week, but I do have an awesome giveaway going on.

    ReplyDelete