Tuesday 29 November 2011

Top Ten Books On My TBR List For Winter

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly blog feature hosted by the awesome people at The Broke and the Bookish



I have so many books that are on my TBR pile full stop, so this will be tricky listing just 10.  To make it slightly easier I am just listing the books I already own.....

1. The Night Circus By Erin Morgenstern
This looks and sounds stunning.  I just need to find a good chunk of time to dedicate to it

2. Blood Red Road By Moira Young
This has been on my shelf a while, so eager to read it

3. Night School By C.J.Daugherty
SO excited for this!!

4. Ultraviolet By R.J.Anderson
Another one I have had for a while, but sounds fantastic

5. The Other Life By Susanne Winnacker
Heard some great stuff about this

6. Arcadia Awakens By Kai Meyer
Excited by the sounds of this one

7. Crossed By Ally Condie
SO Excited for this!!!

8. Birthmarked By Caragh O'Brien
Had this one for a while, and so eager to read it

9. 172 Hours On The Moon By Johan Harstad
This sounds very different to my usual reads but very cool

10. Desires Of The Dead By Kimberley Derting
I LOVED the Body Finder and am uber excited to get on to the next part

5 comments:

  1. Some fabulous books on there. I can't wait to read Night School too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved The Night Circus!! It blew me away with its beauty and magic - just remember it's most definitely NOT YA! :)

    Top Ten Tuesday @ Radiant Shadows

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really loved Blood Red Road and Birthmarked. The audio for Night Circus was wonderful-Jim Dale is a great reader! I am curious to see what you think of Desires of the Dead.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've read and loved a bunch of these. The Night Circus was beautiful! Crossed was even better than Matched. Ultraviolet was amazing and so unpredictable, and I really liked Birthmarked. Arcadia Awakens is one of my most anticipated. Can't wait! Enjoy!

    My Top Ten

    ReplyDelete