Friday 6 April 2012

Title Reveal: Everneath 2 By Brodi Ashton

You may or may not know I had the pleasure of reading Everneath a couple of months ago and have pretty much raved about it since.  I still can't get over the fact that I read it in 2 sittings - I NEVER do that.  I was relieved to find out that this was just the first book in the series and so have lots more to look forward too.  Yesterday came the mega exciting news of the title for book 2 - Eeeeeee!

Brodi Ashton Announced on her blog (here) that the sequel will be called.......

EVERBOUND

I'm Loving the fact that they are keeping to the 'Ever' theme, just wondering what it means for the story though......I feel this is going to be a long wait!!!

3 comments:

  1. I'm not sure whether I should buy Everneath or not since I'm a little sick of paranormal at the moment, but this sounds promising and I've heard many good things about it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its more about Greek mythology to be honest. Of course there are hints of paranormal, but I found it a great read.

      Delete
  2. I'm so excited for the sequel as I loved Everneath!

    ReplyDelete