Tuesday 24 April 2012

Top Ten All Time Favorite Characters In Books

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly blog feature hosted by the awesome people at The Broke and the Bookish   


I haven't done a top ten in a few weeks I'm sorry to say - I just didn't quite have time for it, plus my mind went blank on things to feature.  I am liking this weeks top ten though, so thought I'd jump back in......

1. Four From Divergent By Veronica Roth
As I tend to say A LOT Four is my fictional husband and so its easy to say he is one of my favourite characters.  He is the finest specimen of fictional writing

2. Magnus Bane from Mortal / Infernal Instruments Books By Cassandra Clare
The dude is a legend - he just oozes awesome


3. Fred & George Weasley from Harry Potter By J K Rowling
They are just incredible - funny, sweet, loyal - everything you could want from a character

4. Manchee from The Knife Of Never Letting Go By Patrick Ness
Manchee is a dog, but the fact you can read his thoughts make him all the more personable & down right lovable

5. Tris From Divergent By Veronica Roth
The first lady I have added - but a cracker of character, she kicks serious ass!!

6. Yelena from Study Books By Maria V Snyder
Such an amazing character that showed incredible strength, yet stayed so like able

7. Rhine from Wither / Fever By Lauren DeStefano
Another character that goes through so much, yet keeps determination to keep fighting - a true heroine

8. Karou from The Daughter Of Smoke & Bone By Laini Taylor
Such a sassy chick - I kinda want to be her, but maybe without the heartache

9. Alex from Hunting Lila By Sarah Alderson
Alex is just the best - I want to find me an Alex!!

10. Harry Potter By J K Rowling
For me he is the king of all characters - he may not make me swoon, but he is the greatest in every way possible - all hail King HARRY!

6 comments:

  1. Yeah, Harry never made me swoon either but he's just such a fantastically developed character, isn't he?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved Karou too :) It's nice to find such a wholly original character.

    My TTT. 

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great list! Though I like a lot of main characters, my list consists mainly of secondary characters. Here's my TTT: http://whatsontheshelf.wordpress.com/2012/04/24/top-ten-tuesday-13/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhhh I had Magnus on my list too! Ahaha I love what you said about him, that he's a legend. So true. And his parties are legendary, too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Magnus is so awesome! I really enjoy scenes when he's involved, especially in TID series. Happy Tuesday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yelena is a great choice. I'd add in Valek. Love Magnus too.

    ReplyDelete