Wednesday 27 June 2012

Books That Make Me Go Oooooh (48) The Raven Boys By Maggie Stiefvater

Waiting On Wednesday is a brilliant book blog feature hosted by Breaking The Spine 
 


The Raven Boys By Maggie Stiefvater
Published In The UK By Scholastic
Due For Release September 2012
Amazon LINK
Goodreads LINK

"Blue has spent the majority of her sixteen years being told that if she kisses her true love, he will die. When Blue meets Gansey's spirit on the corpse road she knows there is only one reason why - either he is her true love or she has killed him. Determined to find out the truth, Blue becomes involved with the Raven Boys, four boys from the local private school (lead by Gansey) who are on a quest to discover Glendower - a lost ancient Welsh King who is buried somewhere along the Virginia ley line. Whoever finds him will be granted a supernatural favour. Never before has Blue felt such magic around her. But is Gansey her true love? She can't imagine a time she would feel like that, and she is adamant not to be the reason for his death. Where will fate lead them"  taken from Amazon

I'm sure many of you will know I am a HUGE Maggie fangirl, so the promise of new writing from her is enough to get me going Oooooh.  But then with synopsis' like that I know I am in for a treat!!

6 comments:

  1. I'm dying to read this! I've erad the chapter sampler and it promises complete awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sooo excited by this one too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. As a fellow Maggie fangirl, I am SOOOOO freaking excited for this one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A NEW SERIES FROM MAGGIE I CAN NOT WAIT. TOO EXCITED!!!.I've pre ordered the hardback to go with the rest of my Maggie collection! I am also super excited that she has been working on the third faery book!!!!
    Caroline x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Maggie's books, but I dunno if this will be my thing! *hopes the fangirls won't kill me* I don't know if it's my thing, but I'll definitely be checking it out anyway :)

    ReplyDelete